WE TRAIN DOG OWNERS AND RESOCIALIZE DOGS.
Thimba dog school:
The behavior specialists for every type of dog
«A dog is a mirror which helps you see how you behave»
The training for every dog owner and every dog
- Are you a new dog owner, do you have a puppy, or are you planning to have a dog?
- Are you interested in learning more about dogs, their language and their needs?
- Do you have a dog from the shelter that shows a negative behavior?
- Do you dream of walking your dog calmly on a loose leash with no reactions?
- Do you think your dog can’t be put together with other dogs?
- Do you feel like your dog is going to be nervous, anxious, or insecure forever?
- Do you want your dog to stop attacking or even biting people?
Has your dog become a problem in your life that is causing you stress, frustration and embarrassment? Have you worked with other dog trainers and been unsuccessful? Then you are definitely in the right place!
We can help you with any problem. With us you will achieve a harmonious life together with your dog. What seemed impossible for you until now, the Thimba dog school makes it possible!
Philosophy of the Thimba dog school
At the Thimba dog school, the focus is on the mental and physical balance of every dog. We convey to dog owners the natural needs of their dog. We combine our knowledge with intensive communication training in order to strive for a natural balance between dog and human.
Durch diesen Prozess erzielen wir Ausgeglichenheit und Harmonie!
Thimba in action
We, Christian Leuthold and Désirée Müller, are the founders of the Thimba dog school. Our daily work at Thimba is not only our job, but also our passion.
Our own way
It was our first dog Aaron - a husky with an extremely high energy level and a perfect leadership quality for his species - who brought us to what we can call our passion today: To think and act based on the nature of the animal, learn to "read" the animal and at the same to become species-appropriate to its natural being and our needs.